Ian LOVES anything scary/haunted/creepy/possessed/frightening. I hate anything scary/haunted/creepy/possessed/frightening... with a passion. I won't read books that are thrillers, see any scary movies, or watch ghost hunters on tv. I dread this time of year, every year because I have to listen to his incessant attempts of getting me/tricking me into going to a haunted house. I don't understand why Halloween can't be filled with Martha Stewart worthy crafts and recipes. I love Halloween.... just not the haunted part. Ian and I started dating in July of 2007, that means this coming Halloween will be our 5th together. In the last 5 years I have never been to a real haunted house with him. Last year was the first year I even stepped foot in one at Frightmares at Lagoon (we've had season passes for the last 4 years). But this year, well something special is happening this year. You see an abandoned warehouse in SLC was bought and re-furbished into a haunted house. The address is on right on 666 west... which alone is scary.
I'm afraid I may have to go... and spend my nights following curled up a ball with all my lights on. I'm not exaggerating.
I hate Halloween.
I'm afraid I may have to go... and spend my nights following curled up a ball with all my lights on. I'm not exaggerating.
I hate Halloween.

2 reactions:
CREEPY!!!!! I will NOT be going to that... I'm with you about the creepy part of haloween but I do love the crafty part :)
I couldn't agree more, I HATE HALLOWEEN as well.
Post a Comment