Monday, October 3, 2011

last week

Last week was a bad week for the diet. Wednesday for lunch me and girls at work went to Pizza Factory for lunch. We had their unlimited salad bar which was okay but paired with that delicious breadstick... I'm not so sure. Later that night Ian's mom, sister and I went to a card making class. We go once a month and love it, but we also love the dinner after... last week we went to Training Table. I had a turkey sandwich, a cheesy, delicious turkey sandwich. I will say I was proud of myself because I skipped the cheese fries and the soda, opting for water instead, however I'm pretty sure the turkey sandwich was a few too many calories. So that was a bad day, then Thursday night Ian and I went to a little Italian restaurant in Bountiful called Marcellos. It was delicious, but Italian pasta/cheese/grease/deliciousness is definitely NOT on the diet. Friday for lunch we had a pot luck at work, where I always end up eating WAY too much, and this was no exception. That night, we went with Ian's parents to one of our favorite little places, The Fox Hole II, in Sandy. I tried, but ended up with a BLT and a water. Granted a BLT is still better than most "bar food" but I still felt guilty. Saturday I had a lunch date with a good friend at Paradise Bakery where we split the Walnut chicken salad sandwich and the chicken ceasar salad. And finally yesterday I did well for breakfast and lunch but for dinner we went to Ian's parents and had A-MAZING steak and potatoes. Then I had two, YES TWO, desserts. I had the pumpkin pie AND a caramel apple.

Oh my. Well there's always this week, right? On a brighter note, OAMM posted the new October menu this weekend, but I canNOT decide if I want to do the diet menu, the whole foods or the vegetarian.

2 reactions:

Kellie said...

You did good. You need to look at all the good choices you made and calories you saved by ordering water.

Dana said...

Don't think about the bad stuff - just think about all the good choices you are making. You go girl!!!