HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX-MAN!!!
Wow..... I can't believe you are SEVEN.
You are the best big brother.
You are so kind and considerate
I love all the good times we had when you were little
I love when I say I love you you still say "I love you too"
You love your cousins and that makes me happy
You were my first "boyfriend"
Never stop trying to figure out how things work, it makes you smarter
Don't be afraid to love school
Never stop loving books the way you have since you were a babe
Always remember that you have a family that loves you dearly... and we will always be there for you if you ever need help (even when we live 6 hours away)
Wow..... I can't believe you are SEVEN.
You are the best big brother.
You are so kind and considerate
I love all the good times we had when you were little
I love when I say I love you you still say "I love you too"
You love your cousins and that makes me happy
You were my first "boyfriend"
Never stop trying to figure out how things work, it makes you smarter
Don't be afraid to love school
Never stop loving books the way you have since you were a babe
Always remember that you have a family that loves you dearly... and we will always be there for you if you ever need help (even when we live 6 hours away)

1 reactions:
Great tribute to a wonderful boy! Man, I miss that kid. I wish we were spreading peanut butter on pinecones, rolling them in bird seed, and hanging 'em from grandma's trees right now!
Post a Comment