Sooo earlier this week my roomies and I had all sorts of plans for the weekend!! Thursday was my friend Jessicas wedding, Friday we were going to dye our hair (actually Emily and Kelli were going to and I was going to take pictures or do the dying!!), and today we were planning on going to Frightmares at Lagoon!! Well that didn't quite work out . . . . Thursday we went to Jess's wedding reception but from there I dropped Kelli off at her house so she could wedding dress shopping with her sister the next day. So then Emily and I changed plans and decided that we would go see Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist on Friday but when Emilys boyfriend came up on thursday he ended up getting REALLY sick and Em had to take him home at 10:00 pm so she stayed the weekend at home. Friday morning I had to get up EARLY to take my other roomate Ana to the airport so she could go see her fiance in Rhode Island. Sooooo that left me alone on Friday night. I ended up downstairs with the boys watching a movie and then did homework to an INSANE hour. Lastly, waking up this morning and seeing that the temperature in good old Logan is 37 degrees we decided that Lagoon was probably not a good idea. So here I am all alone!! Does anyone want to play???
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 reactions:
Karin! It's Trisha! I didn't know you had a blog. I got it from Kelly Brown's. It's great to see what's going on with you! I miss you! It sounds like you are liking the college life? Am I right? Except for it sounds like this was a bummer weekend. I would play with you if I was there! How are you doing though? How's life?
Post a Comment