Okay okay okay, so I know how weird it is that I have updated my blog a lot recently but I've just had a lot of exciting things happen recently. And maybe it also has something to do with being away from home and not seeing everyone very often, but here is the latest:
ITS HOMECOMING WEEK!!!
Well we got a flyer on our door that gave us a schedule for the week and tonight was a . . . PAINT DANCE!!! weird, I know! anyways so after convincing Emily to go with me (which was a task cause she didnt know what it was. Until we got there she really didnt think it was REAL paint)) we ended up on the HPER field with buckets and buckets of paint along with 200 other students rubbing paint ALLLLLL over anything and EVERYTHING around you. IT WAS AWESOME!! No one could even recognize anyone cause it was dark and crazy. There was a tent set up with a blacklight and everyone was all rubbing up against each other (not sexually) it was so fun! And then starting at 10 tonight there was painting the street. on 700 North all the different colleges and clubs and such painted a section of the road. it was like the chalk fest at Gateway but with real paint. Fun night!!
anyways, so I know you are all SUPER anxious to see pics. I didn't get any at the actuasl party cause I didn't want to ruin my camera so enjoy the aftermath pics!!
THERE THEY ARE, THE PICS OF THE NIGHT!!
Lastly, I went to the library today and I left my phone at home on accident. When I got back I reazed my phone was in a puddle of water on the counter. Pretty sure that it was leaking water and pretty sure that now it wont work. Im not okay with it. I understand its water damage but this stupid phone has been a pain since the beginning. Ugh moral of the story . . . If you try to text or call in the next little while I wont be available!! Oh and if anyone has an extra phone I can use until I can figure something else out could I PLEASE borrow?? Thanks!!

3 reactions:
holy crap a paint fight sounds like so much fun! I want one! Were you at that day activity where we had that paint fight? SUPER fun! That's a bummer about your cell phone though! Dang! Look on KSL. You might find a cheap used one if nobody has one you could borrow. I'm sure you know that though:)
Did I see a hand print on Emily's boob? (Am I aloud to use the word boob on this?) It looks like it was a ton of fun. I love how random college life is.
That looks like fun. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment