Sunday, October 19, 2008

Alexia's Shower!!

Sooo I realize that I am still very young, which makes it very odd that I go to so many showers!! Luckily the shower I went to this weekend was for my friend, Alexia, who is a few years older than me. Her baby is due in like 2 weeks and she is ready to pop!!! I worked with her at Fantasy Bridal and we had so much fun, then she went and got married and pregnant and left me all alone to fend for myself! Anyways, I had a blast at the shower and I am so excited for her and Ben!

Alexia and Me

This is a picture of all her friends that came.
Weird thing though, the girl with the leggings was in one of my classes at the U and the girl next to her
is my friend for high schools sister. It sure is a small world!


I wish I could have gotten a good pic of her belly! She is one of those luckys that from the back she doesnt look pregnant at all, its all in front like a basketball!!

Anyways, Congratulation Ben and Lexi!!

1 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Either there is a ghost orb on your friends boob or her tattoos are on her outfit. Hmmm, interesting!