Sooo in jr high and into high school we would have a Murder Mystery nearly every year for Halloween. We decided to continue with the tradition this year and the party is tonight! We are all so excited!! This year the scene is Chicago in the 1920's and we are trying to learn the whereabouts of "Hal" Coppone. I think my favorite part so far is the invitation, it says:
If youse want to learn
Da secret of
"Hal" Coppone's whereabouts,
Be in da
"Back Room"
at
S.P. Keasy's Place
Twenty-Third Street & Michigan
at 7:00 tonight
Refreshments'll be soived
Don't tell nobody!
Be dere!
Here is my character description:Da secret of
"Hal" Coppone's whereabouts,
Be in da
"Back Room"
at
S.P. Keasy's Place
Twenty-Third Street & Michigan
at 7:00 tonight
Refreshments'll be soived
Don't tell nobody!
Be dere!
Funny huh!! So we invited the boy downstairs to come be wierdos with us!! I hope they dress up!!
"Silky" M. Adam
Silky is a slinky and shady lady who owns and operates The Everlay Club, Chicago's most prominent private establishment situated in the exclusive Luxington Gardens district. Silky's father "Champagne" Charlie McCorker, founded the club years ago, and his daughter, christened Penelope McCorker - known to friends as "Poppy" - took over management at about the time she married prominent Chicago businessman U. Penn Adam. After her husband's unexpected death, the young and beautiful owner became known as "Silky" for the elegant silk gowns she was accustomed to wearing in the evenings. Silky counts among the club's members the wealthiest and most influential citizens of Chicago, who, despite their busy schedules, often stop in at the club for an hour or two simply to pass the time in the club's elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
costume suggestion: Silk evening gown shimmering with glittery beads
Silky is a slinky and shady lady who owns and operates The Everlay Club, Chicago's most prominent private establishment situated in the exclusive Luxington Gardens district. Silky's father "Champagne" Charlie McCorker, founded the club years ago, and his daughter, christened Penelope McCorker - known to friends as "Poppy" - took over management at about the time she married prominent Chicago businessman U. Penn Adam. After her husband's unexpected death, the young and beautiful owner became known as "Silky" for the elegant silk gowns she was accustomed to wearing in the evenings. Silky counts among the club's members the wealthiest and most influential citizens of Chicago, who, despite their busy schedules, often stop in at the club for an hour or two simply to pass the time in the club's elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
costume suggestion: Silk evening gown shimmering with glittery beads
I dont know why, but I always end up with the "shady" characters. One year I was a beach babe and wore a bikini with a nude turtleneck underneath. Whatever, I guess everyone just knows I'll play along!
Anyways, I will let you know how it goes tonight!!!

0 reactions:
Post a Comment