Alllllllright, so it all started last week when Emily and Kelli said that they wanted to dye their hair. I told them that I would dye it for them but I wouldn't do it to mine cause I pay good money to get mine done by a professional!! Anyways so tonight ended up being the night the dye was purchased and as we started to do Kelli and Emilys I toyed with the thought of mine too . . . well I did it. None of the colors that were bought were actually the color it turned out, but you know, things happen. Let me first just explain, Emily wanted to bleach some chunks in her hair blonde, which apparently has happened, despite her DARK hair. The bottle I used was supposed to be a dark purple but, as our good friend Tony puts it, it ended up as a Magenta, and Kelli wanted the purple and a bright teal/blue color and her purple worked out but the teal was more of a light green. Anyways, so here are the pics from the eventful night!
IN THE PROCESS
FINISHED BUT STILL WORKING
AFTER
I still haven't decided if I like mine or not. Its pretty dramatic for me, but Kelli and Emily are trying really hard to convince me it looks good!

3 reactions:
I can't believe that you would dye your hair like that after you paid so much not too long ago to get it the way that you liked it.
Dad
SWEET!
lol .. and i quote .. "well i just don't know .. how do we feel about that??"
Post a Comment