Monday, January 28, 2008

So many changes . . .



So I took the plunge and I quit my job! That is right, I have officially given my two weeks notice and plan on leaving Washington Mutual FOR GOOD this time. No more stinky customers, no more pink eye from the money, no more using hand sanitizer after every customer, no more school savings deposits (thank goodness!!), no more oatmeal every morning, no more weird co-workers, no more stinky customers, no more CRAZIES, no more defending a company I don't like and no more ignoring customer comments about the bank being bought out . . . . . GOOD NEWS THOUGH , our mortgage rates are down to 5%! Anyways,
I'm excited and I need someone to celebrate with.
Sorry mom, I couldn't resist!!

2 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Oh, thats sweet. WaMu is #1!

Lynndi said...

Where did you find that great picture? Now on to bigger and better things, like Barnes and Noble right.