Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TAGGED!

I was just thinking I needed to post another blog . . . thanks Amanda!


A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 9 . . . you tell me what every nine year old is doing!! I was mostly at Maddies house.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. School
2. ACE MY EXAMS
3. Go to Trevor's grandmas house to say goodbye before he leave on the mish
4. Write Kevin, Shane, Mitch, CJ, and basically everyone else I havent written in who knows how long!
5. Work on Ian's Valentines present :)

I enjoy:
- Reading
- Spending time with Ian
- As much as I hate to admit it, playing xbox 360 (including Halo 3)
- Sleeping in
- Baking

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Invest, save, pay off my car, save, buy a new car, move to New York, save, pay off my parents addition, save and give the rest to charity (or just join the Peace Corps)

3 of my bad habits:
1. Nail Biting
2. Buying skirts
3. Procrastination

5 places I have lived:
1. Murray
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. none

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Babysitting
2. WaMu (High point branch)
3. D'Ambrosio Chrysler-Jeep Receptionist
4. WaMu (Foothill Village)
5. Unemployment (anyone have an opening??)

Things people don't know about me:
1. I'm an Art History major (that seems to shock most)
2. I loved high school more than anything
3. I am obsessed with Hollywood gossip
4. My dream is to study abroad in Florence Italy
5. I hate Hate HATE being alone! And if I am I usually cry, lock all the doors and cuddle up with my dogs.

5 people I am tagging: . . . I think all my buddies have already been tagged!

0 reactions: