Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lunch?

Answer me this . . . Why can I never remember what my stomach told me last time I ate at Noodles & Company? I swear, why does it always sound SO good at the time and then I end up in the same situation: Stuck at work wanting to curl up in the corner and die.

Next time I mention I want to go to either Noodles or McDonalds, PLEASE remind me of this moment!

Thank you for your attention to this matter!

5 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

This brings to mind the option of eating of Cafe Rio. A much better choice with none of the before mentioned side effects. Please call your sister at the shop if you would like a lunch date.
That is all!

Steph and Matt said...

I'll try my best to better inform you of your bad dining decisions in the future. Until then, just do what Traci does... let it out and then blame it on someone else.

*We're Unplugged* said...

Ouch! That, my friend, was below the belt.

Lynndi said...

You made a great lunch decision today!! It was fun to see you at Jason's.

Amanda Tye said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KOOBIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!