Sunday, January 13, 2008

The cabin for a night

This weekend the Doug Tyes had the cabin. Ian and I went up on Saturday night and spent the night. We had a fun-filled night of studying, guitar hero, and Pearl Harbor on TV. Here are some sweet pics taken by my SWEET new birthday camera.
Enjoy!!

Traci may or may not kill me for this one!

Making Breakfast

Checking for Food!

GUITAR HERO!!

The drive down. Yes, my parents came up the night before with
supplies such as the blowdryer and the only working
flat iron . . . mmmm hmmm good day for work!

1 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

If I killed you, where would I hide the body? If I hurt you, who would go with me to Cafe Rio? If I cussed at you, you would cuss right back. So, I guess I will just take this one right up the (bleep)!