I used to love art.
love it.
I used to be an Art History Major.
That's how much I loved it.
Nowa days, I never give myself the time to bask in the gloriousness of art.
until last night.
My apartment has a front room.
The walls are completely bare.
I can't stand this... it doesnt feel like home.
I searched for something to put on the wall.
Nothing was in a college student's budget.
Sooooo.... my good friend Kelli (see below) convinced me that I could paint something.
After seeing how cheap a canvas, some acrylic paint, glitter, paint brushes, scrapbook paper and stencils were... I grudgingly agreed.
I was very nervous, since I have been out of the game for over 2 years
But I went for it and....This is the masterpiece.
What do you think??
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!!
Here are the details...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
A little bit of the old me...
at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 reactions:
Karin, I love it! I love the colors, I love how original it is, I love the design,I love what it says . . . very creative!
Oolala! Love it!! So inspirational :) Good work!
It looks fabulous. You are very creative.
Good job Koob!! It looms great. I must say that your walls were quite bare. I bet they look much better now.
So Cute! You did a good job :)
That's super cute kar!
Hello,
can you update this PLEASE!
koobie,
i need your address so i can send you an invite for Britni's shower, can you email it to me at
tyeamanda@hotmail.com?
Thanks!
Post a Comment