Two weekends ago I went up to the cabin to be met with, as my dad lovingly referred to it as, Sewing Class. Traci and Kellie were both sewing themselves an apron. Needless to say, I wanted to do something too. However, the problem is that I don't cook. There is really no need for me to have an apron. But, I have been dying to get a bag for my laptop for ages. I wanted something cute that would hold my cords, my laptop and maybe a few books if I needed. So we looked up fabric stores in Heber and came across this WAY cute little store in Midway. We made the trip down and, thanks in large part to my wonderfully talented sister Kellie we found some SUPER cute fabric. After many "How is this even considered fun"s and "I hate this so much!!"s and "ugh, I don't even care anymore!!"s It was finally done!! What do you think??

Its a perfect fit!!
A VERY big thank you to my mom who is incredibly talented with a sewing machine and helped me tons with my first official sewing project.
I am now officially taking orders!!
A VERY big thank you to my mom who is incredibly talented with a sewing machine and helped me tons with my first official sewing project.
I am now officially taking orders!!

4 reactions:
It turned out sooo cute. I want to make one now. So now that you are "taking orders", does that mean you want to make more projects? It may be stressful and tiring, but the end product is worth it.
Oh my gosh, I love it. And want one. I always admire crafty people... maybe one day I'll kind of become one.
Taking orders? Don't you think you should talk to me about this first?
SO so so cute Kar! I think that the craftiness runs in the blood! It has to!
Post a Comment