Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Curling iron/Flat iron covers

So when I bought my flat iron a few years ago it came with a heat proof cover. I cannot tell you how often I have used this cover!!! It has become such a necessity in my morning routine. I turn on the iron while it is still in its cover (which prevents melting of anything that could be around the iron), straighten my hair and then put it back in the cover while it is still hot, wrap it up and throw it back in my basket of bathroom things. I have never had a problem when I'm on vacation with waiting for my iron to cool down before packing it. I am always able to do my hair and immediately pack everything and be out the door. I have had many people comment that they wish they had one as well.... well here is your chance!!

I have made 3 different styles to choose from.
First:
this cover features two pockets, one to hold the iron and one on top to protect your cord.

Second:This style features one pocket for your iron and a flap to protect the chord that would wrap around the cover (as shown). The button holds the flap in place so your cord will not unravel.
And lastly,This design has two interior pockets, one for the iron and one for the cord. I like this design because nothing but the cover is seen, your iron is totally protected. This particular cover is a bright blue (like the first few pictures, not the last one).

If you have any questions about any of these designs or want to make a special request please just message me, or comment.

Each design is priced the same at $12.00

3 reactions:

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

SO cute Kar!! I would buy some if I didn't already own 3 hot tool covers! They are adorable though!!!

Kellie said...

Those are cute! I have been wanting to figure out how to make one for my flat iron. It would be nice to put it away when I am done, so the one inch sink space we have can be used for something else...And Lindsay wont get all awkward because he doesnt know what to do when a flat iron is left out.

Dana said...

you are so clever! And different styles too - I love them.