So I have a few things on my mind right now.
First of all my birthday was this week and may I say it was probably the best. Not that I could explain why, it was just really good! I really missed my brother though, it was the first birthday I have every had without him and I'll be completely honest, I felt like a big part of me was missing. I cannot believe he has been out for a WHOLE year already but I still cant believe that there is still another year before I get to see him again!! I mean who wouldn't miss this face.Also my one roommate, Emily moved out which was very sad but Mads moved in which made me very happy. So the transition was bittersweet. Anyways, my point of this is that Mads and Kelli took me out to Firehouse Pizza and that was awesome! Here are some pics.
Next, do you remember when I posted that video about voting a while back? I had all those celebrities and had a really cool message? Well check this out . . .
Another thing that I have been thinking about recently is how awesome my family is, I really am so lucky! I have the best sisters in the whole world who have all married wonderful men. I have the best brother anyone could ever ask for. My mom is the greatest, strongest lady I know who has the best cuddles when you're sick and my dad. Wow, I have such an awesome dad! Recently, I have felt like my dad and I have become closer than ever and I can tell him anything. Can I just tell you how good it feels to know you have at least 11 people you can count on plus many friends and other family. It is the greatest feeling in the whole world! In honor of them, the greatest picture I could find . . .
School is back in session and so far so good. I officially start working with sheep tomorrow and I don't really know what to expect yet. I fell in love with horses last semester but don't exactly see that happening with sheep. I just have a thing for companion animals and sheep don't really fit that part. I am still actively looking for a job and if anyone knows of anything let me know. I have never had such a hard time finding a job, ever. Welcome to a college town I guess. Other than that Biology is surprisingly interesting thus far and I hope it continues. We went to the library tonight and were VERY surprised to find human interaction extremely scarce. It appears as though no one studies until right before tests, I learned from last semester that maybe that wont work so well with me . . . unless its an essay test on horses, than I can pull a 92% out of my rear end.
Lastly, I feel the need to publicly thank Ian. He has been such a good support to me these last few months. I know that being away from each other has really stretched our relationship to its limit a few times but we have hung on and it has made us stronger. I cannot believe it has been a year and half already! Thank you for everything, for the phone calls each night, for riding FrontRunner for 2 hours just to see me, for understanding when PMS meets with finals, for making my birthday so amazing, but mostly for loving me. You are so sweet and I am grateful for all the times we have had . . . good and bad.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Its been a good time
at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 reactions:
so sweet! haha but that pic of us looks better on a blanket. definitely.
you are such an amazing daughter! nothing but good times in the past and the future. I love you so much and am so proud of you!
So jealous you ate at the firehouse, one of my favorite places in logan.
Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment