Friday, January 16, 2009

Exercise?

Okay so I have to make this quick because it's a friends birthday tonight and we're partying!
I just wanted to update everyone on a few things.

First:
You will never guess what the 3 of us are doing . . . That is right we are training for a triathlon. Now I'm pretty sure than it is a mini one but its something, right?? So far the swimming and running are gonna kill me, but I LOVE the bike. I guess I always have!

Second:
I remember a few years back I used to think my sweet sister Kellie and her roommates were so weird!! They would take pictures of all of them JUMPING!! Weird huh? Yeah, I didn't understand it . . . . and then I tried it. You get the SILLIEST pictures and I love it!! Here are some examples:Funny huh?

Third:
On that same night we took LOTS of pictures however I have strict instructions from the roomies that I am not allowed to post them. Blame them!

Fourth:
Ian introduced me to the neatest website! Its called Pandora.com and you input your favorite song or band/singer and it makes a whole continuous playlist of songs you would like based on that information. The best part is that it is COMPLETELY commercial free, none of these short Office Max clips, nope. NONE! I love it, it is always on now!! You know what I'll make it easy for you, HERE is the link. P.S. through this I have found how much I love Taylor Swift . . . but don't tell anyone I admitted it!

I think that is all for the day!!

0 reactions: