Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I officially feel like a college student

So heres the story . . . I LOVE TUNA! I absolutely think it is amazing, so naturally I have some cans of it. The other day at the grocery store Kelli and I were going up an down the aisles and I was looking for real dinners not just sandwiches, or mac and cheese. We came across the Hamburger Helper and I was thought to myself if they were any good. Then realized that I would have to buy hamburger to make it . . . dang. But lo and behold 2 rows above with the TUNA version, Tuna Helper. I decided I would try it out since I already had tuna. Basically I tried it out tonight and I may never want tuna again!! This was the first time that I have actually felt like I was eating cat food, but of course I ate it cause I'm hungry!! So with a big glass of milk and my plate full fo Creamy Broccoli Tuna Helper here I sit, watching the 101 most memorable SNL moments.
Heres some pics . . .
Next time I may just break the bank and buy the hamburger . . .

5 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

I just threw up in my mouth. If you need some recipes of normal people food, that dont take a lot of money to make, I will kindly pass some on.

Anonymous said...

Don't hack on the tuna helper! I've eaten some of thst stuff and it's tolerable. I bet you used MARGARINE .. or did some other weird thing!

Trish-the ad-match Queen said...

Ughhh...I hate Tuna! How could you love such a thing? Sorry your dinner was gross but ya shoulda known better Kar :)JK I know that some people like it so you're allowed I guess! But there are other real foods besides the ones in boxes. Haha. I have recipes!!!

Lynndi said...

That looks nasty!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

That looks disgusting. I can't believe you ate that. On a lighter note, now you have more sympathy for the felines you will someday work on. Poor babies.