Yep, I was there......once. Mine was in Target, not the movie theater and I think that you may have been with me. I remember he asked me where my boyfriend was followed by the rquest of my phone number, five times. Aw, good times.
I am an in-a-relationship, working girl who's life is pretty boring. I love to vacation, and I enjoy planning the next one before the first is over. I have crazy obsessions with dogs and Harry Potter. I attempt to be crafty, but rarely succeed and someday I hope to be able to hire someone to clean my house so I don't have to.
4 reactions:
lol .. can i have the secret code which, when entered telephonically, will patch me through to YOU? why didn't IIII think of that?!
Those are some pretty sweet pic up lines. Haha. He repeats himself like 4 times! haha
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!! My family quotes it all the time. Ha ha ha. Classic.
Yep, I was there......once. Mine was in Target, not the movie theater and I think that you may have been with me. I remember he asked me where my boyfriend was followed by the rquest of my phone number, five times. Aw, good times.
Post a Comment