"Crash Cars"
I swear we did this 5 times in a row!
I swear we did this 5 times in a row!
The boats a Lagoon. He wouldn't look long enough for a picture!
At the park
Isn't he the cutest??
I just love this little man and I miss him terribly when I'm here at school.
Every time I hear "I'm Gonna Sit on my Butt" I can't help but laugh
Whenever someone says something I just said I can hardly refrain from "Hey! Don't copy me!"
Bow-Chicka- Wow-Wow may just be the most annoying phrase in the world but when it comes from a 3 (now 4) year old's mouth its the cutest thing ever!
The stupid things I do to hear that insanely adorable laugh!
I love making Mickey Mouse pancakes just to see that light in his eyes (even though I have to explain to him why I can't take him to Disneyland every time)
He may "only love Kellie" but that doesn't stop me from loving him!!

I just love this little man and I miss him terribly when I'm here at school.
Every time I hear "I'm Gonna Sit on my Butt" I can't help but laugh
Whenever someone says something I just said I can hardly refrain from "Hey! Don't copy me!"
Bow-Chicka- Wow-Wow may just be the most annoying phrase in the world but when it comes from a 3 (now 4) year old's mouth its the cutest thing ever!
The stupid things I do to hear that insanely adorable laugh!
I love making Mickey Mouse pancakes just to see that light in his eyes (even though I have to explain to him why I can't take him to Disneyland every time)
He may "only love Kellie" but that doesn't stop me from loving him!!

3 reactions:
Oh, what a stud. I wish I was at home with him right now.
P.S. If he ruins any of his corneas in while in your care, you are/will be responsible for 100% of the bill. Thanks for watching him for free!
Umm I'm pretty sure that you were standing right next to me when I took that picture!
That right sucka. I am the favorite, and don't forget it.
Post a Comment