So a few weeks ago my cousin, Kimmi, and I decided we needed to play. We
had planned on this past Saturday, so when it rolled around we had both
forgotten to think of ideas. Finally we decided to get dinner, head to
my apartment and (thanks to Pinterest) Kimmi had an idea for making headbands out of old
t-shirt. I am always game for a good crafting time, so we got to work.
Here are a few of my finished products:
I made a few of these in different colors, but I am kind of in love with the green one.
Thick black with a green braid and a black and grey flower.
Purple with coppery/purple and ivory flower and 2 green leaves.
Overall, I am quite happy with the way they turned out and it was nice to have a reason to cut up my tank tops that shrunk after the first wash.
On another note, thanks to a facebook friend I found out what District I am in....
Apparently I am a fisher.
And lastly, here is a sneaky peek of my longer ongoing project.
Who's excited??





3 reactions:
When did you start a quilt? Its so cute, and I love the headbands.
Kar, I am seriously impressed! All you projects are super cute!
Cute! Look at you getting your craft on. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment