Monday, September 29, 2008

I love my roomies!!

Well, I'm well into the semester and already taking midterms (weird!!) and I must say my roomies and I sure have a lot of fun!! First off, what do you get when you have 3 girls that are bored and a nice big pack of 97 cent temporary pirate tattoos??

A REALLY GOOD TIME!!!



I guess since Emily is allergic cats we shouldn't get one at our humble abode. That and we dont have the money for one . . . oh and my apartment wont allow them! Anyways, this is what happens to Emily when she is exposed to cats . . . I just love this picture. Kelli thinks she looks like Kwazemoto (however you spell it!)


Lastly we attended FHE tonight with our new "families" and everyone hated us . . . yes its sad!

We decided we're just the good times in the ward!

Other than that, my sweet nephews birthday is on Sunday so I'm coming home for that!

Oh and I'm uber stressed out about my degree but oh well . . .

Sorry it took so long to post a new blog . . . it's been a crazy time!

3 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Argh, matey!

Kellie said...

You look like you are having way too much fun. I am glad that your friend Orlando (or should I say Will) could join you for your pirate night. He is such a good friend.

Kelly Jean said...

Love those tats. I think I have a huge stash somewhere, cause they only cost like a buck... let's face it, who could pass that sweet deal up?