Saturday, August 30, 2008

College Life!!


Wow, what a week it has been! I have officially completed my first week of college at Utah State University and I loved it. Some of the weeks highlights . . . . MY ROOMMATES! We have so much fun. It was Kelli's birthday yesterday and that was a party. So many fun times already. My roommate Ana is getting married in April so today was killed with wedding plans, we went wedding dress shopping and went to a flower store. Believe it or not, here in Logan there are THREE bridal stores. Crazy! Anyways, we found her THE dress.

It is SOOO beautiful! Her tiny little figure is so cute in it. I am so excited for her, she's such a sweetheart and kelli and I are sad we are losing her . . . but we still have 2 semesters.



Next, Ana's mother-in-law to be came with us and invited us to a . . . . . . DEAD GOAT PARTY! Now you may be wondering what that is, we were too. Turns out her husband bought a goat from a Vet (weird) and cooked it. We were invited to a party where we were supposed to eat a goat. Has anyone ever had goat?? I certainly had not and was very hesitant.





WARNING: STEPHANIE ROLLINS STOP READING NOW!!!


The goat when we were done with it

Ana's plate . . . No one liked it but me!

After we ate we had plenty of options for entertainment such as . . . .Jumping on the tramp with Kelli and Vanessa




or . . .

Go for a ride on the pond

or . . .

help Mads attempt to try up the boat



Or you could chill with me . . .


And Jackson!! He's such a sweeeeeetheart!!



I guess thats all for this blog! Oh one more thing! Kimmi's Wedding was BEAUTIFUL!!!! It was basically my last night living in Murray for a while.

Ian and I after the wedding.

CONGRATULATIONS KIMMI!!

1 reactions:

Kelly Jean said...

You had a goat-party. Ha ha ha. Oh college. So much fun! I'm so glad you love Logan! I have a special place in my heart for the town. It's such a party up there :)