Saturday, June 14, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing


I love dog sitting. I love having the place to myself, but sometimes it doesn't quite work out. Take right now for example. I have to teach my primary class tomorrow, so trying to be the cool teacher I always wished I had I am planning a craft. Curently there is tan material laying on the floor in the family room. I was bored so I sat up on the couch and I look down to see sweet Scout rubbing her flat pug nose in the nicely, no-longer flat material.

Oh and then last night, get this. Mads was over and she left at like midnight when HGTV was getting slightly lame. While she was here I checked all the doors to make sure they were locked and then I walked her out. I had just turned on the alarm when she called. The conversation went something like this:

M: "Hey, don't forget to lock all your doors tonight, okay?"

K: "Okay, I checked before you left. Why whats up?"

M: "Well as I was leaving the neighborhood and there were like 3 cop cars with their lights all on and stuff."

K: "Oh, hmmm that's weird."

M: "Yeah, and then as I was driving away I wa looking down all the streets by the house and there were cop cars all over with their lights all on and they had the dogs out and they were pulling people over and all that."

K: "Well, great. Good thing I have an alarm, right?"

M: "Yeah, just dont forget to lock your doors."

HOW FREAKY IS THAT? And then, Ian wanted me to go see The Awakening tonight . . . Yeah right!



Who knew you could find jeans that fit a white girl ghetto booty?? And those of you who DID know, I am forever upset you didn't tell me. Gap is my new favorite place for jeans. I am so used to pay $100 - $200 for jeans becase this booty is SO hard to fit and here these God-sent jeans are sitting on the sale rack for $34.95. (not even joking) I OFFICIALLY love having jeans that give my assets room to breathe.


Is it weird that I got called to Primary? Does anyone else feel as though God is playing a joke? I'm pretty sure that he knows I don't especially LIKE children. Maybe that is the whole funny part? OR maybe God is trying to prove that I DO have patience. As Ian says "You can believe what you want, but that doesn't change the facts" BASICALLY, there isn't any patience there.


What is this new rumor about the world ending in like 2012 or something? Something about othe Aztec calendar or something being at exactly 0 then? Interesting, I always thought that I would get to spend more than a year out of college.

As I sit here watching the beloved HGTV(HD, thats right) I wonder, why would divine design do a room in all metallics? ODD . . .

Perhaps I should get back to my primary project. Does anyone else think giving 6 year old children markers while they are in their nice church clothes is a BAD idea? Yeah, maybe I'll get released after my first lesson. PLAN!

2 reactions:

Anonymous said...

lols it was the HAPPENING .. and it was pretty good

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, the joys of Primary teaching. I got that calling about a year ago... I did it for like 2 weeks, then decided to "go" to a Singles Ward. Still not really a part of the Singles Ward. Oops. But I'm gonna start diligently going to one this next Sunday. Good luck with that! Kids say funny things. I love it.