Everyone has a t.v. show they love. Mine just happens to be a passion (okay not THAT bad, but close). This time of year I LIVE for So You Think You Can Dance. Currently they are just doing auditions but last night they showed the Salt Lake City auditions. Here are some highlights.
This girl was by far my favorite of the night.
I like him for his dancing, not his job.
this guy reminded me of Travis Barker from Season 2
Now my two favorite dances of both season 2 and 3 (i wasnt aware of the magic for season 1). IF anything else I hope these two dances get you addicted!!
SEASON 2
HEIDI AND TRAVIS!! The park bench.
SEASON 3
NEIL AND SABRA!! These two were me ABSOLUTE favorite all season last season! Sabra WON and she has only been dancing for 4 years . . . AMAZING!
I'll keep posting updates next week!!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
SYTYCD
at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 reactions:
I demand a new blog! Yes, I see you every day, but I love blalking you! (blog-stalking if ur a n00b)
Post a Comment