Friday, April 25, 2008

The public.


So, I love people.
I love working with them, and I love more than anything making them happy.
However it has its down falls
Such as the other day when a bride came and and had Pneumonia.
Oddly enough my manager, who works herself to death, gets pretty sick about 3 days later
and, being the workaholic she is still comes in to work whenever she can.
Well . . . guess who wants to die right now?
ME!
Will someone come baby me?
So they can probably get sick too . . .
Completely off subject but I got my business cards today.
Its fun, I was missing having some.
I love putting my card in all the fish bowls.
It makes me feel important.

2 reactions:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine in no time! What's your immune system at now .. 3 weeks to heal a tiny cut? I expect to see you back on your feet in mid-June :P

*We're Unplugged* said...

You have business cards?