For you few blog-stalkers of the KarinKristine page, you can tell I updated.
Those of you who can't tell, it's okay
Believe me, if anyone knows how boring I am, it's me.
Moral of the story:
My Blogger Links got deleted in the process of keeping up with the times
If I missed anyone let me know.
Oh and if anyone out there frequents my blog and I don't know, I'd appreciate it if you would let me know.
You're probably cool.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
FYI
at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 reactions:
I frequent your blog and I would appreciate it if you would update it on more occasions.
Pretty page in pink. Pleasing to the pupils :) Okay, I just wanted to use a lot of P's. But I really do like your updated page!
yo diggity- I dont' frequent but it's likely I will from now on ;)
-Val your Pal Larsen
You're not boring .. seeing you is the highlight of my day!
Post a Comment