Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just to clear some things up

There are two things in my previous post that people have brought to my attention that I need to clear up:

1: The only time we are are ever half naked is when we are in swimsuits. You dirty-minded people!!

2: The things that "I have never had any desire to question" DOES NOT mean the LDS church. For gosh sakes people, it's POLITICS!! I guess politics are the devil and since I am learning more about politics for Ian's sake maybe I am turning to the devils side.

I think thats all, if you have any other questions I need to clear up let me know. Don't just assume!!

2 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...

As a matter of fact, I do!

1.) Why is it that every Monday when you are supposed to be at home bored out of your mind, you are no where to be found?

2.) How come you get to park in the garage and dad does not?

3.) When are you going to buy me Cafe Rio, instead of giving giving me your half filled out frequent diner card?

4.) Will you watch Jaxon every Monday for the rest of your life?

That is all!

Lynndi said...

Brady just stopped into work and he said his house was a mess when he got home. Ok not really but I thought I would scare you.