I know that I have been a crappy blogger. I realize I have a problem, I really do. I will try to fix this. There has been SO much that has happened in the last month! Holy cow, where do I even start??
School ended. THANK HEAVENS!! I am SO done with school. It kills me, until I get to do some Mutton Bustin' (see post below). I still hate it though. I'm thinking that maybe I'll take some time off, I know this doesnt sound like a good plan but it sure makes me happy right now. I have so much stuff I need to worry about, especially financially, that I have NO idea how spending $2500 on school PLUS housing, food, gas and so forth would even be possible right now. I fully understand that it is likely I won't go back if I quit now. I jsut have to promise myself I will. I WILL!!
I had to quit my job in Logan. I was SOOOOOOO sad!! I felt TERRIBLE! My bosses were seriously the NICEST people I have ever met. It would have made things a lot easier if they were jerks. dang. I wish they were like Stacey (no one gets that but me, don't feel bad). On the bright side, things are in works to work for Jake and Kristen again. this makes me happy. very!
Listen to this story. typical. Mom and Dad go out of town on the WORST possible week EVER!! I have to move home and I am NOT a light packer. therefore, 3 carloads later I am moved home. THANK YOU IAN! But that is NOT the "typical" part. Saturday May 2nd 2009 I get a call at about 2:00 pm from my adorable sister Steph asking if I had heard anything from my OTHER adorable sister Lynndi. I had not. APPARENTLY prego Lynndi had to go to the hospital because she was sick and have a fever. SIDE NOTE: Last time she had a fever like this, WHAMMO Princess Bree Bree was born. Lynndi needed a sitter for Bree for a "few hours" while they pumped her full of fluids and TRIED to stop the contractions. no such luck. LUCKILY I was home from school and was able to drop everything (nothing) and watch my sweet Bree Bree until Monday when my poor mother (who, if you know her, was FREAKING out at this point) got home. End result:
I had to quit my job in Logan. I was SOOOOOOO sad!! I felt TERRIBLE! My bosses were seriously the NICEST people I have ever met. It would have made things a lot easier if they were jerks. dang. I wish they were like Stacey (no one gets that but me, don't feel bad). On the bright side, things are in works to work for Jake and Kristen again. this makes me happy. very!
Listen to this story. typical. Mom and Dad go out of town on the WORST possible week EVER!! I have to move home and I am NOT a light packer. therefore, 3 carloads later I am moved home. THANK YOU IAN! But that is NOT the "typical" part. Saturday May 2nd 2009 I get a call at about 2:00 pm from my adorable sister Steph asking if I had heard anything from my OTHER adorable sister Lynndi. I had not. APPARENTLY prego Lynndi had to go to the hospital because she was sick and have a fever. SIDE NOTE: Last time she had a fever like this, WHAMMO Princess Bree Bree was born. Lynndi needed a sitter for Bree for a "few hours" while they pumped her full of fluids and TRIED to stop the contractions. no such luck. LUCKILY I was home from school and was able to drop everything (nothing) and watch my sweet Bree Bree until Monday when my poor mother (who, if you know her, was FREAKING out at this point) got home. End result:
James Ryan WilsonWednesday May 6th I returned to a place that I shall forever remember as my second home. Disneyland. I wish it was my second home, I just can't afford to go that often but oh.how.i.love.it!! My mom and I went together. it was a BLAST!!! I daresay it was the BEST trip to Disneyland I have ever been on. and that is saying a lot, because I have been a lot!! You see, this was PERFECT timing for just the two of us to go. I know that my sisters all LIKE the happiest place on earth but my mom and I take it to the next level. we LOVE LOVE LOVE Disneyland. its a little ridiculous. We were right in there with the children, pushing our way to the front of lines, shopping in ALL the stores (I kid you not we hit EVERY store in both parks), and just enjoying the smell, noise, taste and feel of Disneyland. Thank you to my mother who spend so much time and money to make that trip so much fun! I wouldn't have wanted it ANY other way (I even LOVED the 1.5 mile walk home, at 11:00pm . . . in Anaheim)
I LOVE WALL-E!!!
After Disneyland was MOTHERS DAY!! Oh how I was looking forward to Mothers Day. I cannot even begin to describe how I miss my brother. (WARNING: MAJOR CHEESINESS ABOUT TO ENSUE) I sometimes feel like a part of me is missing. I love him oh.so.much!!
After Mothers Day things calmed down a bit ( for me anyways, refer to Lynndi's blog for the real DRAMA involving Croup, Diverticulitis and the NICU) I think the next major thing for me was VEGAS!!! I had bought tickets for Ian for Valentines to Flight of the Conchords at the Hard Rock Hotel. We then decided that it would be in our best interest to attempt to sell them. You see, stupid me sometimes doesnt read the fine print and didn't realize that the seats were 11 seats apart. I guess no one else was stupid enough to buy tickets of such so the week of the concert we decided that we were gonna sell them and we should probably make arrangements. We stayed in Cedar City with Ian's Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Duncan. They are a BLAST!! They still act like they are our age and I LOVE it!! They LOVED having company and took us to Zion National Park (which I had never seen), out to dinner, gave us all sorts of advice for Vegas (some we didn't follow: story to be told), took us to see Ian's other uncles property (which is GORGEOUS) and also took us to a historical museum in Cedar. They are very generous people whom we love very much! Okay, so who would have thought that the Hoover Dam is as cool as it is? Anyone? Cause I didn't. Let me rewind a few years to a point in time that my family stopped at the Dam on our way home from somewhere (I think it was a family reunion, others think it was Cali but this doesnt change the story) and my father feels the need to get out at the Dam and see it. NO ONE but my dad and brother get out of the motor home. We were SO annoyed and just wanted to get home so we stayed inside. My poor dad, not only is he outnumbered but no one will even entertain him to look at the Dam. Now back to the present day, Ian and I did a new tour where we got to stick our hand out an air vent and take a picture. We both maintain that the air vent is the one Clark Griswald opens in Vegas Vacation. It was GREAT! We even got cool plastic hard hards that I wore around all day, no joke!!
This is on the way to the Dam, Lake Mead is behind us.
So we stopped at In-N-Out. I didn't like it. Its overrated and Burgerz Exprezz is SOOO much better!! So is five guys. and Chili's mini big mouth bites (now those are DELISH!). After the dam is was ON TO VEGAS!! We went to The Fashion Show Mall and that was good time, but depressing because (as I mentioned earlier) finances are not at their best right now. We ate dinner at the food court there. That was a REALLY good decision. It was cheap and very good! We then headed to Circus Circus because Ian wanted to ride the roller coaster. It was SOOOO fun!!
The concert was at 9 so we got there at about that time. It was WAY funny! They are hilarious, and I love Jermaine!! After the concert, this is where we didnt take Bonnie and Duncans advice, we had to get out of the parking garage. See they told us to valet park but since I have no money and Ian is "frugal" we parked on the 7th floor of the garage. We waited 90 minutes to move. it was ridiculous. We left Vegas at 2 am (3 am our time) and headed back to cedar. It was a LONG day. We got back at 5:30 and CRASHED!! When we woke up Sunday morning we didnt even want to THINK about getting back into the car to drive home soooooo we stayed another night. Monday we came home. The trip was GREAT time!! Thanks Ian!!
Tuesday May 26th I got another sweet nephew!! Beckham Matthew Rollins was born at 11:37 pm (Steph was induced at 7:30 am) at a WHOPING 9 lbs 10.5 ounces!! He is chunker and I LOVE him. James is a swirmer and Beckham is a cuddler! It is so amazing to see the diefference in the two boys. They are only a few weeks apart and are cousins but they are SO different! Beck has olive skin, chunky, and lots of DARK hair while James is on the skinny side (this is probably because he was born 4 weeks early and was in the NICU. he is starting to fill out now), fair skinned, and blonde hair. I love them both very much though and it is so fun to have TWO babies to cuddle!! Now we just need another girl (I am now taking bets on who is next, Traci or Kellie. I say its a pretty close toss up!!). Anyways, here is Baby Beck:
Wow! This has been a REALLY long post. I congratulate those who have read the ENTIRE thing. You deserve a cookie! Until next time . . . I hope.
One more picture. Just because she is SOOOOO stinkin' cute!!
After Mothers Day things calmed down a bit ( for me anyways, refer to Lynndi's blog for the real DRAMA involving Croup, Diverticulitis and the NICU) I think the next major thing for me was VEGAS!!! I had bought tickets for Ian for Valentines to Flight of the Conchords at the Hard Rock Hotel. We then decided that it would be in our best interest to attempt to sell them. You see, stupid me sometimes doesnt read the fine print and didn't realize that the seats were 11 seats apart. I guess no one else was stupid enough to buy tickets of such so the week of the concert we decided that we were gonna sell them and we should probably make arrangements. We stayed in Cedar City with Ian's Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Duncan. They are a BLAST!! They still act like they are our age and I LOVE it!! They LOVED having company and took us to Zion National Park (which I had never seen), out to dinner, gave us all sorts of advice for Vegas (some we didn't follow: story to be told), took us to see Ian's other uncles property (which is GORGEOUS) and also took us to a historical museum in Cedar. They are very generous people whom we love very much! Okay, so who would have thought that the Hoover Dam is as cool as it is? Anyone? Cause I didn't. Let me rewind a few years to a point in time that my family stopped at the Dam on our way home from somewhere (I think it was a family reunion, others think it was Cali but this doesnt change the story) and my father feels the need to get out at the Dam and see it. NO ONE but my dad and brother get out of the motor home. We were SO annoyed and just wanted to get home so we stayed inside. My poor dad, not only is he outnumbered but no one will even entertain him to look at the Dam. Now back to the present day, Ian and I did a new tour where we got to stick our hand out an air vent and take a picture. We both maintain that the air vent is the one Clark Griswald opens in Vegas Vacation. It was GREAT! We even got cool plastic hard hards that I wore around all day, no joke!!
This is on the way to the Dam, Lake Mead is behind us.So we stopped at In-N-Out. I didn't like it. Its overrated and Burgerz Exprezz is SOOO much better!! So is five guys. and Chili's mini big mouth bites (now those are DELISH!). After the dam is was ON TO VEGAS!! We went to The Fashion Show Mall and that was good time, but depressing because (as I mentioned earlier) finances are not at their best right now. We ate dinner at the food court there. That was a REALLY good decision. It was cheap and very good! We then headed to Circus Circus because Ian wanted to ride the roller coaster. It was SOOOO fun!!
The concert was at 9 so we got there at about that time. It was WAY funny! They are hilarious, and I love Jermaine!! After the concert, this is where we didnt take Bonnie and Duncans advice, we had to get out of the parking garage. See they told us to valet park but since I have no money and Ian is "frugal" we parked on the 7th floor of the garage. We waited 90 minutes to move. it was ridiculous. We left Vegas at 2 am (3 am our time) and headed back to cedar. It was a LONG day. We got back at 5:30 and CRASHED!! When we woke up Sunday morning we didnt even want to THINK about getting back into the car to drive home soooooo we stayed another night. Monday we came home. The trip was GREAT time!! Thanks Ian!!
Tuesday May 26th I got another sweet nephew!! Beckham Matthew Rollins was born at 11:37 pm (Steph was induced at 7:30 am) at a WHOPING 9 lbs 10.5 ounces!! He is chunker and I LOVE him. James is a swirmer and Beckham is a cuddler! It is so amazing to see the diefference in the two boys. They are only a few weeks apart and are cousins but they are SO different! Beck has olive skin, chunky, and lots of DARK hair while James is on the skinny side (this is probably because he was born 4 weeks early and was in the NICU. he is starting to fill out now), fair skinned, and blonde hair. I love them both very much though and it is so fun to have TWO babies to cuddle!! Now we just need another girl (I am now taking bets on who is next, Traci or Kellie. I say its a pretty close toss up!!). Anyways, here is Baby Beck:

Wow! This has been a REALLY long post. I congratulate those who have read the ENTIRE thing. You deserve a cookie! Until next time . . . I hope.
One more picture. Just because she is SOOOOO stinkin' cute!!

5 reactions:
My money is on Kellie
My money is on anyone but us right now.
A few more things I figured needed an honorable mention....
1.) Wall-E boobs
2.) You said crap.
3.) There will be some Muttin Bustin in Tooele this weekend and I was thinking of signing up the JaxMan. Do you offer training courses?
4.) What is a plastic hard hard and should I be worried that you wore one on your trip to Vegas?;)
5.) Will someone please do that cute little orphans hair? I am starting to twitch.
Lol I HAVE to address Traci's observations: 1) Only Traci would spot the inconvenient placement of Wall-E's eyes! 2) You should hear what she says when she's ANGRY! 3) It would be super-cute to see Jax chasing a baby lamb. 4) I'll have Karin show you her hard hat so you don't have to worry :P 5) No joke. And now on to Karin. This post has made me realize one thing (everyone else look away): you should forego all vacationing (family or not) and other luxuries until your financial sitch brightens up! I know you can do it, just be "frugal" like me! :)
he he, sorry i'm a blog stalker, but i saw yours on Trisha's. And i totally get the Stacey reference. Selling wedding dresses was so fun, but finally telling her i couldn't stand her and quitting was the BEST FREAKIN DAY OF MY LIFE!
Post a Comment