I feel like I need an update, but I dont have anything to update!! School is still trekkin along and there is only 2 1/2 more weeks, I can't believe it!! I have been entertaining the thought of staying in Logan for the summer and havent quite given up hope (although I know its impossible). Last night was my last lamb watch and it was pretty uneventful!! We had one new lamb that didnt need and pulling, stripping or other help. All we had to do was clip the umbillical chord and dip it in iodine.
We were supposed to go to Wyoming this past Saturday to do a whole bunch of Breeding Soundness Exams (electro-ejaculations) however because of the weather it was cancelled. It has been rescheduled for Monday the 20 . . . not looking forward to it!!
I'm looking for a summer job at home so if anyone knows of anything let me know!!
Also, I need somewhere with at least 3 bedrooms to live next year with Mads and Kelli.
As always, I have more friends getting engaged that I thought was possible at one time, and the entire Utah Statesman was about weddings today. I just don't know why someone would do that to themself when they are still going through college! I can't even afford to support myself!
As usual, I still LOVE what I am majoring in, even if I smell all the time!
It doesnt matter how long I sleep at night, I am ALWAYS exhausted!! I think its the end of the semester, and I'm probably anemic because meat is too expensive!
Kelli and her new boyfriend are as cute as ever and it makes me miss my boyfriend constantly! Its not too hard until you have to live with someone who gets their boyfriend anytime she wants him . . . and I don't! Luckily, we're both staying home this summer :)
I think I should start taking stuff home, but I work a lot this week and can't go home for Easter . . . I'm pretty bummed!! I love being home with all the family, I told my mom that I could come home after work but then I wouldnt be home until 6:30 or 7 and then I would just have to turn around. We decided that I should stay here, and have Easter alone. Sad huh?
Whew I have a lot of studying for the upcoming finals, so I should do that!
Sorry I dont have any pics . . . I have been slacking in that department!
I congratulate you if you made it through this whole boring post!!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 reactions:
Post a Comment