Okay so I don't really know how this is gonna play out but we're gonna shoot for the stars.
This made me SOO happy!
Isn't he SOOOO sweet??
I went to the MC Hammer concert and loved every second of him, I wanna be him when I grow up (minus the whole money sitch) However I don't have any good pics so keep watching Stephs blog for hers cause she got some KILLER ones!!
Vanilla Ice was so awful. Hated life for that hour
School is school. Midterms are over for everyone but me it seems. I am lucky enough to have an extremely hard Sheep midterm the DAY WE GET BACK FROM SPRING BREAK!!
Speak of that goodness, I have one more class before I'm officially a spring breaker. Still no plans, nor any money so I will be here working, and lamb watching.
I, for the first time, have questioned my major this last week. We had to castrate and dock the tails of the lambs. I hated it, every second! I got super emotional and may or may not have been choking back tears, including a cracky voice, while castrating. It was really bad and when I called my mom in the car I sobbed. It was awful!
I have recently been having an obsession with music. I don't know why but music is only a big part of my life when things are looking down and depressing. My favs are:
Anything by Sugarland
Love Story by Taylor Swift
My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
Anything by Rascal (they never disappoint)
Strawberry Wine by Deanna Carter
Rihanna
Lady Gaga
Danity Kane
and lots more
I have recently started a Book Club with my sisters and my mom but we have yet to do anything with it yet!! If anyone else wants to join let one of us know! Its blog based, so it should be fairly easy to keep up with, there is a link to it on my Blog Addictions.
I have officially fallen in love with yogurt and granola again.
Salad is actually good
I wish I could exercise more
I've been craving movie weekends recently, I just want to watch movies all the time. Primarily Chick Flicks. I think its cause life has be down right now and chick flicks make me happy when nothing else seems to.
I feel like I am a really depressing person recently, so to avoid further depression of my readers I am thinking this is a good place to stop.
Before I go I think I may post some pictures that should make anyone laugh!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
random musings
at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 reactions:
You're WELCOME for the sleepwalking vid and the concert >=( .. and we do TOO have good pics! Anywho, Maddie's arm made me sad. Tell her I feel bad.
Post a Comment