Oh what to say, what to say? Wow, I cannot believe that I am the last one left. I don't know what I am going to do? I am so happy for you but a little sad for myself (because I'm a selfish person!). Oh Kellie, you have been waiting for your Prince Charming and then Lindsay walked (or rode his motorcycle) into your life and the rest is history. I will never forget these last few months that we have had together. I will never forget the sleepovers that were full of more laughing a giggling than grown women should admit to. I will never forget wedding dress shopping, and pretending like I knew what I was doing :) and I will most definitely never forget the sweet phone calls I would get a few days before I was supposed to come home for the weekend from you. You are always so excited to know when I am coming home and what my plans are for the weekend. I love that you gave me sTORI telling for my birthday and how we screamed and jumped up and down for seriously like 10 minutes! I have been so blessed with such amazing sisters and you have never fallen short of amazing! I feel like I have never given enough time to you and I can't explain myself in that matter however I can say
that I have so cherished the times that we have spent being the last two single sisters. After all we had to stick together! I remember when I was in high school and having a particularly rough time with boys (don't tell anyone I admitted it but that was my fault for picking the jerks!!) and you asked me to come spend the night in Provo with you and your
roommates. I felt so grown up! We had so much fun! We put Kim and your mattresses in the front room and turned on a movie, but we were all too tired and by the time Devin got there I think we were all asleep! We went to Pudding on the Rice and out to dinner, it was so fun! You always let me tag around when your friends were around, remember when that boy that was your FHE husband came into town and we went bowling? It takes a lot to let your little sister (4 years youger) tag along! You are such a good older sister, which means you'll make an even better mother :) I hope Lindsay knows just how lucky he is to get you for all eternity! I used to borrow your clothes ALL the time and I know it drove you nuts, but you never really got mad at me, I just remember hearing "Karin, I don't care if you wear my clothes but just don't sleep in them!" but that is the only scolding I remember! I am so happy for you! This is so exciting, and I know that you and Lindsay will be very happy together, you two are perfect for each other!!
I love you very much and cannot wait to be standing front and center while you walk out of those temple doors with the biggest smile on your face
I love you both!!
Love,
Karin
P.S. I better not see any pics of you on your honeymoon with this modest swimsuit on!! Girl, you've got the body for a bikini so ROCK it, make me proud!! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Dear Kellie Marie,
at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 reactions:
Thanks Koobie-rac-ulicious! You are such a super sweet sis. I am lucky to have you.
P.S. We can still have S.O.'s when I am married.
Love ya
Koobie, What was beatuiful tribute to Kellie. She is lucky to have sister like you as well.
Post a Comment