Thursday, December 4, 2008

okay . . .

so I REALLY hate people like me but I think its time to make the blog private.
I know, I don't have any kids to protect or anything but I keep getting random comments on my blog from people I don't know . . . and I'm not okay with that.

So PLEASE anyone who wants to keep checking out my blog just let me know. You can either email me at karin.tye@hotmail.com or just leave a comment on this blog. I'm not gonna be creeped out if you blog-stalks me (I'm just as guilty as the next person) just let me know.

Anyways, I'll be making it private in a week from today so I can make sure everyone who wants to has a chance to give me their email address.

Thanks all!

8 reactions:

*We're Unplugged* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kellie said...

Sup sista! I want in on this action. Word.

Amy and Kids said...

K Karin add me and I will add you!! Dont keep up on it much anymore to busy but maybe someday!!

Meredith & Company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Savanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teea Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessie Nielson said...

jessienielson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Why do you hate people like you? I see NOTHING wrong with limiting your blog just the people that you would've told the stories to in person or on the phone anywho. Well, it might be a bit redundant .. haha but i digress.