So many of you wonder why I love animals SOOOO much.
I'll let this video do the explaining.
Moral of the story: I CANNOT wait until I am done with school and able to help the creatures that have brought me so much happiness.
Moral of the story: I CANNOT wait until I am done with school and able to help the creatures that have brought me so much happiness.
at 12:08 AM
5 reactions:
No words required indeed. I think I'll go pick myself up a lion after work.
Hmmmmm .. I guess these guys were nicer to their lion than Siegfreid and Roy were to their TIGER. And who picked up the lion-sized turds in these guys' apartment or on walks?? Gotta love animals.
That was cute. It made me cry. (Don't tell my husband) Now I miss our doggie pups, Little Miss and Dat Sweets.
HEY!!! Long time no see. but i TOTALLY love that video. I makes me so happy inside. Whoda thought a big scary animal would remember them after that long. Tender moment.
I think I just threw up in my mouth!
Post a Comment